Skip to main content

Reply to "MSABC - Nomination Process -"

quote:
Originally posted by Terp_Pride:
You are correct Mdhsbbfan, To the players that made the MSABC list congrats. To those who didn't, work hard and show up at the regional tryouts and hopefully you can make Team Maryland or the Senior All Star game at Camden Yards.

T_P

As I have stated to you directly it's NOT about me, it's NOT about you, and for those that enjoy baseball, they know that I believe and practice, and have been blessed that it's all about the kids. AND I PRACTICE THAT JUST ABOUT EVERYDAY and IT IS NOT DEBATABLE.

I have responded to your alleged allegations, take exception to it again, and will proceed under all available alternatives. May this be a 2nd Cease and Decist.

As far as the MSABC, I support it and have paid my MSABC dues. I see no need to even inquiry about you, since it is reality of your inabilities to come out of the closet, so try to keep up.
OBTW: And to clarify so that you may be able to understand, the 'unofficial' MSABC list was made available by the MSABC Exec Committee and I have posted on a separate blog.

I am not thinking about the G, then the F, and finally the U for you anymore.
T_P you are 100% boring, and then, there is no reason for to match wits with someone unarmed.

Mdhsbbfan: Purge your blog first, & I will amend. Final Answer