Skip to main content

Reply to "National Classic Anaheim CA"

Thanks very much Ryanrod, and very nice to talk to you after the game. Your correct about the talent on the teams. Some of those younger players will be making a lot of noise in the baseball circles for a long time to come. I hope your young team gains valued experience from that level of teams. Crespi has a great team of seasoned players and had some luck along the way, which as I said every team needs to win in that tournament. I hope your families had as great of a time as of a time as ours did. Good luck on RRjrs college recruiting future. The thing I enjoy so much about the baseball community is how nice the majority of people are to one another. That tournament with the level of talent and wood bats proved to me how much I believe the switch would be good for youth baseball(HS+NCAA). Some many great 1 run games, it became about the plays and mistakes. Not just one big lucky hit beating a great pitcher like we see in normal HS games. I hope they make the tournament with wood in the future permanent. Thanks again RR!