Skip to main content

Reply to "NC Colleges"

quote:
ParentFan19

ParentFan19 you are entitled to your opinion but let be realistic! The rehiring of Gaski was a huge mistake. Do you REALLY think that he is actually going to be able to drastically change his ways? His coaching "style" or shold I say "behavior" has taking years to develop. Unfortunately to the detriment of the university, his players and his coaches. This is just an exercise in futility and a waste of many more years that he university could be using to improve the program. It is amzaing that a college program would even entertain the very though of his return after the numerous incidents that have occured on his watch.
I also would like to tell you that I have had the pleasure of coaching the player that you called out. You could not be any further off base in your "evaluation" if that is what you would call your comments. The player you mentioned is ALL BASEBALL and not only is talented but is as mentally tough as a player could be. I know for a fact that all he WANTED to do is play baseball for the university but it was the BS surrounding the coach, NOT the baseball part that lead him to leave the university. He and any other player also have the right to leave the program if they so choose. Based on the number of players that have left the program recently it was pretty comical to read your statements! The player who left wasn't the exception so I think your personal bias is showing!I for one would not want to waste my college career with a coach who is a pretty big long shot to change his ways. Best of luck to this player who I believe will be playing baseball longer than Gaski will be coaching!! Also best of luck to you and your son hoping that he did not make a mistake by staying with the coach!