Skip to main content

Reply to "NC Colleges"

I agree with you 55mom. Almost think he couldn't be bothered with coaching and worried about his future resume with USA baseball. Just wish it would have made a difference with MLB scout contacts and others at the UNCG games. Amazing how many kids were drafted or contacted by MLB even without Gaski helping or making contacts on their behalf. Told many of the kids they would never be looked at and the scouts told the players that they realize they were playing for a coach with no eye for talent for the next level.

Loggin in to these types of forums can hurt recruiting..no doubt..but Gaski is doing that on his own! My son played there for 4 years and described it as hell. I went to every game wondering what **** Gaski would pull or how he was going to stomp on the players psyche. I don't think the coach has to be the kids best buddy or worry with "playing time" parents, but you do have to chat with them from time to time and allow them to be ambassadors for your team when you don't have the time/inclination! It's a crying shame when a team goes to administartion like they did this year and beg for a change. It's also time to make a move when the entire team (with a coach and trainer) move out of the dugout onto the runway and leave it completely empty at the last game to protest a move by the head coach by pulling a senior player out of the game. Good for the kids and have a nice life Gaski tormenting others!