Skip to main content

Reply to "NCAA Loses their minds"

Dominik85 posted:

It seems some are still doing spring break. Here are some especially bright ones interviewed

https://twitter.com/marclamont...412987191631875?s=09

Can't believe goverment isn't preventing that. I think people should be allowed to go out and for example go for a jog but be reasonable and not excessive. We don't need to lock down people in their house but if that continues they might.

This minority of people who now screems freedom and are unwilling to give away a bit of their freedom could be responsible for the majority losing way more of their freedom.

The dictator, err governor of Maine shut down the state after 42 positive tests and one hospitalization. Only essential services are open. I can go out biking. I can’t stop anywhere but a grocery store or pharmacy. 

I figure I’m safer in Maine than Massachusetts. Massachusetts is a major outbreak state due to an international conference three weeks ago. But now there’s no place to go.

I dodged a bullet walking through Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall when the conference was going on across the street at the Marriott conference center at Union Wharf. There were likely conference people in my midst.

Last edited by RJM