Skip to main content

Reply to "NCAA Loses their minds"

57special posted:
TPM posted:
Dominik85 posted:

It seems some are still doing spring break. Here are some especially bright ones interviewed

https://twitter.com/marclamont...412987191631875?s=09

Can't believe goverment isn't preventing that. I think people should be allowed to go out and for example go for a jog but be reasonable and not excessive. We don't need to lock down people in their house but if that continues they might.

This minority of people who now screems freedom and are unwilling to give away a bit of their freedom could be responsible for the majority losing way more of their freedom.

I live just west of FT Lauderdale and about an hour south from the beaches of Miami Dade County. Beaches in Palm Beach County are all a short drive from where I live.

I just CAN NOT believe that they just started closing down beaches, bars, restaurants.  They even remained open since our governor, who was totally unprepared for this, declared a state of emergency. 

It's all about the $$'s.

True. Spring break is mucho bucos. Once Disney closed they should have shut down all beaches, bars, etc. DeSantis had the power to do it.

But to the point about no one was prepared, exactly, no one was prepared.