Skip to main content

Reply to "Negotiating Aide"

Thank you all for your input and advice. The FA advisor was very nice and informed the wife there is merit awards and it could cover up to 100%, I nearly crashed when wife told me that over the phone. Of course the rub was he needs a great essay, extra curriculars, LORs and all the purty window dressing to showcase why he is such a great fit to get the merit, plus the coach needs to endorse it. We are going to meet with the admissions advisor who serves our area next week to go over what the FA advisor discussed. I admit I am very impressed with their response and if this is any indicator of what the kid will ge from the school, I totally see why he loves it. I also want to slow roll this a bit to see if the HA D1 offers him as a possible chip to play as per Fenway. Unfortunately another injury will put him on the bench at WWBA, at least he had a good showing couple hits and a HR, but he is going to miss the game at East Cobb. His absences from injuries has resulted in great team success, HS team won the league chip, and his travel team is undefeated in the last tourney and in wwba, I suspect his teammates may injure to keep the mojo going, heck I am thinking about it too.