Skip to main content

Reply to "New Thread Suggestion...Minors..."

We had a great weekend watching our son play ball in Jamestown, New York which is about two and half hours from Cleveland. There were tons of family and friends from Pa and Ohio there and we probably accounted for half the attendence at the ballpark over the weekend. On Friday and Saturday, there were perhaps 100 people cheering like heck for my son and he loved every minute of it. Saturday was baseball night where everyone who entered the stadium got a free baseball. He probably signed 70 or 80 balls after the game. I wish I could explain how all the little kids in our family looked up to him - they thought they were standing next to a big leaguer Smile It was a touching experience.

The only bad news I have to report is from this picture that was taken after the game last night. I am very proud of my family but (how do I put this) I am disappointed with my picture as I have gained more weight than I imagined Eek Oh well, I'll use it as motivation for the next time I get my picture taken (in about two months) Big Grin