Skip to main content

Reply to "NH Legion"

Just to interject...both NEB and Ruffnecks are fantastic programs and they should be applauded for all they do to get NE players on the radar and recognized. I don't think there needs to be a debate between programs - both have helped to achieve success for NE players. My son is entering his 3rd season with Ruffnecks and he also has good friends that play for NEB, who have nothing but good to say about the program and coaches. Ruffnecks have a more intensive travel schedule beginning earlier. My 15U LHP will only be home for 8 days max between June 13 & Aug 3. Most of it in the South. And they will be opening a $20M facility this summer. But, as stated, NEB rosters more teams at the older ages so there is more opportunity to join a team than Ruffnecks who only roster one team at each age group. There are some other programs: Show, Legends, East Cobb NE that may in a few years be in the mix - but in the short term, I do agree that if you have a prospect DI-DIII,these 2 programs are the best option.