Skip to main content

Reply to "NJCAA covid eligibility waiver Spring 2021"

I still think you will have guys who are productive playing.  This woe is me attitude has become a national thing to me.  Covid was the same for everyone and everyone has to face difficulties.  I've had so many parents tell me how how bad it has been on their kid.  It has been bad on all people.  We want to revert back to our selfishness.  The 2020 HS class says I didn't get a graduation or prom or on and on.  Neither did every other 2020 grad in HS and college.  All HS parents say my kid didn't get a 2020 baseball season.  Neither did college guys.  It affected everyone and we either learn to deal with it or we keep making excuses for our kids.  Did it change baseball recruiting?  Absolutely but you either whine about it or learn quickly how to deal with it.  Remember the 2020 freshmen college class didn't play a freshman season and has had to deal with the transfers just like the HS recruiting classes and the 2019 class who had waited their year to get to play in 2020 got messed over and then the flood of transfers came in.  They either adapted or got left behind.  So, let's lose the woe is me because woe is everyone in some way or another.