Skip to main content

Reply to "NJCAA Playoffs"

I saw 3 games today. They were alot of fun. I went with my little brother, who is pitching at Hill Jr. College next year. I enjoyed the time spent with him out there and seeing some of his summer league and high school teammates that he will be playing against next year at Jr. College.

The first game we saw was the 8th and 9th innings of the Cisco Jr. win. We then watched Howard College continue there undefeated streek to stay 55-0. They were pretty impressive as a team. The whole organized chantting thing that they do, that's for another conversation. Kind of reminded me of girls softball. After that we saw the first 5 innings of the McCleanan game. Stewart's old teammate from Arlington Martin in 07 was the starting 3B and hitting in the 4 hole for McCleanan. After that, had to get home and celebrate the rest of Mother's Day with mom with the little bro.

NJCAA puts on a great product and I was impressed. I highly recommended that everyone go watch these games at historic La Grave field. I believe there are 8-10 games left to be played.