Skip to main content

Reply to "No parents at practice - no calls and don't talk to the players"

Ok, so the guy is a jerk! That is not unuusual and he is entitlesd to run his team the way he wants. I would also tell anybody that is that anti-social to cook his own hotdogs, mow his own field, raise his own money, buy the supplies for the concesion stand, etc. If he cannot say hello, then he is an a-hole. Simple as that. Let him do it all himself. Not only do I get tired of parents who feel that they can argue for playing time, but I am also tired of the excusing of any behaviour by a coach simply because he is the coach. If you cannot be civil, it will come back to haunt you and get you fired. An interferring parent is just as bad a people who make excuses for coaches no matter how poorly they act. JMO

Just to add one more part to this story. I saw the team play and a kid was throwing and his dad said that he would not throw bb because the arm is sore and when asked why his son was pitching that day stated to me that nobody would dare approach the coach. He stuck a kid with a sore arm on the mound after the kid had pitched the previous day. That should tell you all you need to know about this coach.

the Florida Bombers
"I love the HSBBW"
Last edited {1}