Skip to main content

Reply to "Norfolk St 12 ODU 5"

I am missing your point, maybe it is late and past my bedtime. I do know what the ODU coaches look like and they must be at local events because they had at least 8 players from the radius today. By the way, I have seen them at many games, high school included. Perhaps since you do not know what they look like, you wouldn't know if they were there or not.
I would guess you are saying that there is a large difference between 10 and 8. Interesting enough that the local guys from both teams had almost the exact same batting average, if I did the math right. The real difference seemed to be in the pitching that NS had from out of area guys.
So back to the original point, it has nothing to do with local versus non-local. ODU sucked today and NS did better. That's what is easy about it.
I think that I debated this with you last year at ODU.
There are a lot of great players from Tidewater that go other places than ODU and Norfolk State. To make a blanket statement that ODU only has Harris and Ward (next year) that are the execption only show your ignorance of the program at ODU.

Why can't you just give Coach Clark the credit he deserves for doing a great job at Norfolk State. It is not necessary to bring down another program because they didn't come to Greenbriar Christian to recruit your son. (just saying)

Lynn Metheny