Skip to main content

Notre Dame 2021

Ever since I was a kid I have dreamed of going to Notre Dame. My family is middle class and they have made many sacrifices to attempt to make my dream a reality one day. I know little about the recruiting process. The only things I know are from my own research online and from other people around me. I am a 3B primarily, however I believe I am going to DH for the rest of the year on my freshman team. I go to one of the best high schools in the state and in the nation. Although I do obviously believe that I am the better 3B than the starter, I know I can't do much besides working hard and making the best of my opportunities. I have played with one small travel team since the beginning of my career and we are not great all-around, although we are going to play one PG tournament this summer. I am not sure if there will be scouts there but I plan on showing out no matter who watches. I also plan on moving travel teams next year if possible because this is the last age level they offer. Basically, my question is how can I generate interest between me and the ND coaching staff. I am currently working on my academics, gaining strength, and improving fundamentals and mechanics. I have a 3.9 unweighted GPA in the hardest classes possible freshman year and plan on taking the ACT either sophomore or junior year. I have never been to a PG event but I have compared to kids that have rankings. I don't know how hard I throw or my 60 time but I plan on improving on them. I would place myself around an 7.5-8 rating with a lot of room to work with. I know it is going to be hard to get into ND, let alone to get recruited. I will work very hard and will not take any college offer for granted. I have looked other schools that have great programs, but Notre Dame is by far my favorite. 

PS: I am sorry for the length of this post. It is my first one on the site. I just wanted to make sure I gave as much information as possible. 

Last edited by 12whitesox12
Original Post