Skip to main content

Reply to "Notre Dame"

If you do not like cold weather, snow, rain going sideways and a small, college with tradition for mostly football, stresses academics in a blue collar type town, don't go to any college in the midwest then! LOL

A great friend of mine got the short end of the stick at this school and you wouldn't find a harder working coach than who was there and succeeded Paul. Paul did well there with the help of current UVA HC O'Connor when he was RC and PC and the coaches who were on Dave's staff I don't feel were in it to assist Dave if you know what I mean.

Mik will do a great job there and there are a lot of holdover players, some who play two sports at ND. It's not cheap to go to school there but you won't get a better education and the atmosphere will make you a tougher person if you have been baby'd by nice weather and no snow most of your life, LOL!

I would recommend ND to anyone that is looking for an opportunity for a great education and playing experience, and again if it comes down to weather and living in a great big city to do lots of things, look elsewhere and good luck finding that type of place because 99% of the flashy recruits are probably already lining themselves up there as well, but only 9 players can be on the field at a time folks!

Best of luck!

X