Skip to main content

Reply to "NOVA Post Season"

joemktg posted:

Good battle between Jake and Carter, with Jake coming out on top in a 2-0 win. Centreville performed very well this year.

Battlefield at home will face Chantilly on Friday, a 2-1 winner last night over Patriot. Brett Norwood with the walk off single with bases loaded in the bottom of the 7th. Jake Pasquale started for Chantilly. The idea was to him to start and go as long as possible, and if needed, hand it over to Jared D. Unfortunately, Jake was forced out in the 3rd when he took one off the ear: nine stitches. 

Forrest Wagner will go for Chantilly on Friday.

The first round of the states will be a challenge for the Battlefield and Chantilly opponents, with Jake Agnos going for Battlefield and Jared DiCesare going for Chantilly.

CATSPOP: I met Jake's dad (and granddad) today for the 1st time. Loads of fun. And THAT'S a baseball family!

JOEMKTG:  It was indeed a good game that was pitched very well by both young men.  I think there was only three hits between both teams (depending on the scorer).  I sat next to Jake's grandfather (his mother's father) the entire game.  I reckon you met Grandpa Agnos, who is a trip!  I wish I had known you were there, I'm still kicking myself for not finding you last year at your place to introduce myself.  Wishing your son + the family all the best next week & beyond.  Thanks for all your help along the way, it has been truly invaluable.