Skip to main content

Reply to "Observation About 2010 LHP Commits"

TPM: Thanks.

If there is one thing 'the gun' has taught both jr and I is that he has to become consistant. For the record here, I don't own a gun and never will...

Interestingly enough, I've suggested to him countless times over the past few years that his legs lack flexibility. I recently signed him up at ProAdvantage Training in Gilbert, AZ (same group that runs that Tempe, AZ place where a lot of pro's go in the off season).

At his initial visit, they told him he lacked flexibility in his legs and they would focus on improving his ham string range of motion by 20 degrees and his hip range of motion by 50 degrees.

He came home all excited saying, "Dad they figured out all my problems!!!!! It's flexibility in my legs!!!! Who would've thought it?????"

See my previous comments about 16 year old's being stupid and never listening to mom and dad...

My dad didn't have enough money for all this. When I didn't listen, he simply whacked me upside the head and said, "Guess again". If Jr wasn't 6'3" 210' and me a feeble 6' 175, I might try that strategy more often...

Anyone else wonder if it isn't cheaper to pay for college rather than pay for all this training in hope of a scholarship?