Skip to main content

Reply to "Offer"

First off, thanks to everyone here at the HSBBWeb. I have really learned a lot from everyone here. This site has been a great resource for me. I was excited about the offer yesterday and needed to share with someone besides my parents.

The school is a D1, the offer was after a skills camp at their place. It is for 75% of the total cost of attendance. I loved the school, they have the academic program that I am interested in. The school has a great academic reputation. The baseball program is new to D1 and building there program up. They are building new facilites at the end of this season. They play a very competitve schedule. I liked the coaches as well.

The 75% blew me away because I know that that amount is usually only for pitchers. My parents liked the school and coaches as well. They said the amount of the offer showed that the coaching staff was really committed to me. They told me that I should not let that be the only reason to go there. They have basically told me that they would make the money work wherever I decided I wanted to go. My father also suggested that I talk to the coaches at the other schools in my top three and tell them about the offer and ask them about there level of interest. Should I do that?

Anyway, Thanks again to everyone for sharing there knowledge here. It has certainly helpe me.