Skip to main content

Reply to "Offer"

The landscape has changed and since the transfer rules are what they are it is important to look at the what if that may present itself. FIT-FIT-FIT as far as my son playing in Alaska, we have sought out information about schools who have had contact with our son to way all the factors that go into making the best decission for our son. And I IMO feel that this is as important with our son as it should be for others. 99.9999% of all student athletes will be entering a profession other than as a major league athlete. Whether they attend a large university or a junior college the experience will and should be rewarding. If your only goal is to play and your athletic ability dictates that you are one of the few with the potential to play in the majors than you should go the path that best fits that goal. However it is importanat to take a look in the mirror and really evaluate your potential and than ask the question, what if, what if it doesn't work out what is my fall back plans and that needs to be an education decission that can potentially direct you in the right direction. So you don't squander a great and expensive opportunity. That is why I asked the question. It is an important decission and even with all the planning and evaluating that should be put into it many still get it wrong.
Last edited by RYNO