Skip to main content

Reply to "Oh, Shortstopmom-I found it!"

FBM - P&C is for pitcher and catcher ! I try to avoid politics - correct or otherwise !

SSM - Lunch sounds great. Kansas is central, but the weather Bordeaux has would make the trip worth while . Son P was at Stanford showcase last summer and while he was working his tail off, I discovered a diner named Hobees. It was a nice friendly place. The only problem was that they bake their own goodies - very seductive! Sounds like just the kind of place we could make our home away from this virtual home .

Thanks for all the great suggestions.

I like the idea of keeping the book although I think that I would drive my husband, or those unfortunate enough to sit near me, crazy with my questions. But, if it was just for me, I guess that it wouldn't matter how I scored it or even it I scored it.

I have tried hiding behind whatever book I am reading at the time, just peeking when I felt that my stomach could take it, but I always get asked how I can read while sons are playing. The truth is, I rarely turn a page. At least if I had a scorebook in my hands it wouldn't look so strange or elicit as many comments.

SL - No chocolate?Eek No coffee? Cruel and unusual and I would be postal! I have actually found a doctor who believes in the medicial value of an occasional dose of dark chocolate and red wine. Do you have to avoid cheeses, also? Meningitis is nothing to fool with, but I didn't realize the treatment had such restrictions attached to it. Hope you will be able to be off the meds soon and able to enjoy your chocolate and wine, etc..

Your sister in chocolate,
P&CMom