Skip to main content

Reply to "Oh, Shortstopmom-I found it!"

P & C,

I am a firm or is that flabby? believer in the medicinal value of dark chocolate and red wine, as well as my doctor. Unfortunately, the chemical combination of these foods and the medicines I need at this time are a bad combo and they trigger knee buckling head pain and difficulties with my vision and hearing. (I must confess I was feeling improvement, ate a little chocolate, a couple of choc. covered almonds, and paid a price Frown ) So for now I make my sons Rich Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing, brownies,etc... and just enhale deeply while they wolf it down! Mmmm it smells sooooo good.

quote:
Bordeaux,

"On Sunday a sweet older scout leaning on his cane was sitting near me and started talking to me and of course I had to be polite to him because he was my elder and truly WAS so sweet, even when he asked if D was my grandson."

I think he made this "grandson" comment earlier in life to the wrong woman, someone not as patient and understanding as you obviously are, and that is why he now must use a CANE!

SSMom,

Lunch sounds great!
Last edited by Still Learning