Skip to main content

Reply to "Ohio University"

If your son is interested in Ohio, have him contact them directly and ask, but know that they may simply say, "come to our camp and let us see you".  The best is to have his travel coach ask, he will get a straight answer.

NotMadeOf$$ - 100% agree that you will get clearer direction and interest level from the travel coach asking Ohio Univ coach as well as JMU, VCU, JMU and Radford coaches....Coach to Coach if you will.  Typically, this is why you are paying the travel coach to assist you with these sort of things.  This has been my experience when you are in the initial interest phase of recruiting.

Additionally, I would be cautious about describing or listing your son this way:

"Versatile in the field, good utility player"

This is a double edge sword.  I would list his primary position and secondary position.  You want to impress the college coaches.   This could be viewed that he hasn't won a high school position.  That may or may not be the case, but people have different perspectives.   

Your son looks to be a very academic minded student with some switch hitting skills.   I'd try to make sure you lead with those competencies for schools that put a lot of value on that.  JMO.