Skip to main content

Reply to "On getting my son noticed..."

Everyone of us will have a journey. Each journey unique and enlightening  in its own respect. The stories on here....one of the big reasons to check in often, are gripping and many times heart breaking. The worst thing about this site is NOT knowing the outcome for some of the kids. We need to have some conclusions to most of these stories. We need a " Where are they now" section. 

You start out with 10 + POSTS and by the time your kid is off to college your number is 2,000 POSTS or more. I am 2 years in with another almost 2 years and to my surprise my POSTS are over 1,000! So many questions and so much information in one place by families who have walked in your shoes

When my kid finishes up in high school and plays at the next level I will keep posting until his last at bat. Then I will tell the story of our full journey. The ups and downs. The highs and lows. The scout talk and the showcase talk. I will tell where he showcased and went to camps, and which tournaments. But most importantly  there will be closure for those interested.......hopefully