Skip to main content

Reply to "Only 70 Days!"

quote:
Wylie and Coppell may have the best 2009 players. Plano will be improved -- watch out if Burkhead adds baseball to his impressive resume. Rockwall has two strong arms. A little birdie tells me Sasche will be the real deal

Panther Dad,

The "little bird" is correct about Sasche, and you can include Flower Mound in the list with solid 09 players. I "hear" from reliable sources that Allen may struggle a little at the plate, but I will have to see it to believe it, and their D should be fine. Plano will be improved from last year, but they will need to find some pitching. Also agree with Kirk, if Plano West finds arms, we are all in trouble. Opponents will just have to find a way to outscore them. Wylie, along with the others, will need some of the inexperienced young men to really step up this year, especially with the bats (we will miss the long-ball from WH last year). I also hear the McKinney teams should be strong this year, along with HP. I have heard the same about Rockwall, but I don't know them well.