Skip to main content

Reply to "Order a scout today, be there tomorrow???"

TPM posted:
Gov posted:

I appreciate OP using our site as due diligence to fine tune his target market, and I personally see an opportunity if he were to combine skills testing and find a way to keep the price point reasonable.     

Goose's narrative was hilarious and I'm sure it brought it home to 4Seam.  If there is a market does the reward justify the risk?   Let's continue to welcome ideas on our site and have a constructive dialogue.  Stating an OP's idea is a scam is not a great approach.  

I'm not vested in this idea nor do I know 4Seam.  Great products and services normally start off with an off the wall (to some) idea to get started....

I dont think its all thst off the wall, or in anyway does he have intentions on scamming anyone. I still think that the title kind of threw everyone off.

The problem is that we have been given limited information, and once again he did come here to get ideas on how to make a concept work, hasnt tried to sell anything.  

Completely concur TPM, I was referring to earlier comments used by posters.  I get his idea, some fine tuning required ....