Skip to main content

Reply to "Order a scout today, be there tomorrow???"

4seamer posted:
bacdorslider posted:

Go back to the numbers of how many players are actually playing D1 ball , minor league ball let alo e mlb , its a very small percentage. All the camps, lessons , advice, evals are not going to get you there. Talent , raw talent , athletic body,  work ethic .  Dont call use, we'll call you

True. At the same time, we like to think there is a fit in the collegiate ranks for anyone who really wants to play. That's not true, of course, but for the complimentary player hoping to get a pro contract one day NAIA is heaven if if he can't get to D1. Hope is hope. Right?

I agree with you... I think from your post that you are honest and want to do right be the players.  So many others are just out for a buck, telling parents what they want to hear.... IF you give an honest eval and explain to parents WHy the chances are not good for D1 ball( for instance) but chances are good to play NAIA, D3, D2, Juco and explain to them the huge benefits of playing college athletics at any level then yes I think you have a genuine product.  

Now my 2013 was not a D1 player in high school, after two years of Juco he was.