Skip to main content

Reply to "Padres tryouts uncover bargain babies"

Ok, TRhit, now you hit on my Pads....

First of all the Padres are the current NL West Champions, the dodgers, giants, diamondbacks and the rockies did not do anything to take the championship away.

Secondly, Petco Park is a brand new ballpark it is easy to get to and is beautiful ballpark that all of us San Diegians love.

Thirdly, Sandy Alderson is the Padres CEO and John Towers is our GM. The Padres Manger is Bruce Bochy. All are highly respected baseball men.....John Moores, the Pardes owner since 1994 has brought respect, and let the baseball men run the baseball team.

Just because ESPN doesn't show our highlights (all ESPN does show is the Red Sox and Yankees) and being on the east coast, the box shows up a day late in your newspaper, doesn't mean the the Padres are not a MLB team.

Lastly, according to you, the Padres are "are on their way out of town" as you say. This total lack of respect for a MLB team is outrageous and shocking coming from a "Baseball Man" like you TRHit. Maybe you should change your name to TOHit. Cause your talking and not thinking about the possibility of consequences.

In the past, I have referred some young men to your business. I am now considering this may not be in the best interest of these young players.
Last edited by Bullwinkle