Skip to main content

Reply to "Parents call cops on coach, coach arrested"

I am being very careful not to give too much so that someone doesn't figure out who the kid is.

Let's describe the mood after the incident.  Some of the parents from the opposing team were openly laughing at what had transpired.  There were no expressions of concern from injury from either side regarding the incident. I am speaking of the arrest of the coach over the incident.  I'm not totally sure the coach was actually arrested, but the police did show up and were investigating.

The videos you see are from news stations sensationalizing the story, as media does.  The media was not present at the incident.  What they are reporting are from who they could find to interview at the next game, which was the next night.

Keep this in mind as well, and i'm not speaking for anyone or from inside information.  Remember there were reports that the administration from Covington Classic were going to expel those kids after initial reports of the incident in DC.  What they say immediately after an incident is meant to shield and protect the school.

Last edited by life4orce