Skip to main content

Reply to "Pastime 18U National Championship"

Good eye,

You totally missed my point. I don't care about the outcome of the game. It is the product/service that everyone is willing to accept that frustrates me. We as parents contribute a significant amount of money into Pastime and other organizations. We should expect a comparable value for our money. Just because they have a clause in their contract doesn't make it right. It makes it legal, but not right. These organizations make a lot of money. They can play 4 complete games on 2 fields with a championship game on a separate field in a single day. It may force them to get out of bed earlier, it may force them to work 20 minutes longer, or it may force them to pay an additional fee somewhere. They just chose not too. Like I said, my son is moving onto college and I don't have to worry about this injustice anymore. But unless someone steps up and forces these BUSINESSES to be honest they will just keep collecting money from future parents and not provide the service to the kids they deserve.