Skip to main content

Reply to "PAY FOR PLAY POLL"

I don't think baseball is the priority in many schools. It is the most expensive sport in the school that makes the least amount of money. It's not the glamour sport like football and basketball because they have the primetime slot while baseball plays after school.

I suggest that all schools pick their Friday night games and make them primetime games. Have them at 7:00 every Friday night and build it up in the school and community. I can't remember who it was but someone mentioned something like this not that long ago in here.

Ok enough side stuff. 2B mom we save money for our teams because I am the bus driver and I have two assistants who can drive a bus. By doing this we don't have to spend money paying for a driver.

I got a great group of parents who have done a great job in raising money for us. They got creative and did things people usually don't do which has been a huge benefit for us.

Wouldn't it be nice if the school boards would just say that each sport has $15,000 to spend each year?