Skip to main content

Reply to "PBR ??"

Ohio Dad posted:

Hello again,

I am sure PBR Ohio does some good things.  Not whining or complaining.  However, I know for a fact that the head guy at PBR Ohio (at least at one time, but probably still is), was, at least at one time, also the head guy for Ohio Elite Baseball (a very good travel program in Columbus, Ohio).  Take a look at the rankings, and note the summer programs and high schools the kids play for.  

Yes it is the same guy. I am not sure he is associated with that program any longer, he at least is not listed under the contacts. He is also on the board at a Public school.

All that being said. I know most of the best players from this area want to play for the Ohio Elite. I know my son did. He did go to a try out and was placed on a team. The team folded and the coach took him to the Cobra's instead. In most cases at least in Columbus, many of the best players try out for those teams. So it goes to say that if they are indeed the best players they will be listed highly.

I cannot speak for other area's in Ohio, Except maybe the Ohio Warhawks or the Midlands teams, but many of the players on those teams are not necessarily from Ohio, they draw from all over. Midlands have a roster but htere locations are not listed and I do not have time to look them all up.

I am not now or ever have been associated with the Ohio Elite.