Skip to main content

Reply to "Perfect Game: A blessing and a curse?"

Seriously folks, are we having this discussion?  PG is THE BEST at bringing college recruiting buyers and sellers together period.  Who is a buyer and who is a seller is dependent on the young man's baseball talent.  

If a recruit is not a top talent then why on God's green earth would he spend the time and money to go to multiple PG events if there is no interest....yet they keep coming back.  Who cares who's hyping who.  I'm being dead serious.  This isn't about PG or PG events.  This is about parents, travel coaches and recruits knowing the recruits talent level.  There are other venues that serve the middle tier and lower tier of talent...get to know them. 

PG is an information marketplace and they do a pretty darn good job of it.  PG knows what they do well.  I'm absolutely convinced some of their customers have no self awareness and have outlandish expectations when they walk through the front gate at a PG event.  As always, JMO.  

PS...Yes I get a little irritated with these kinds of nit-picky threads.  There are vastly more important recruiting issues of the day than discussing PG events.   Time for a cup of coffee.