Skip to main content

Reply to "Perfect Game: A blessing and a curse?"

PG, a couple months ago I suspended myself from this site for a one week period.  I let people get under my skin.  I could sit and talk baseball from the time I wake up til I go to sleep if I had someone to do it with   I don't mind a good debate.  Actually love it.  But when people go beyond the point of spirited debate to the point of being just plain insulting and rude its unfortunate.  I hate when this happens.  This site is so much fun.  I sincerely hope you stick with us.  I love reading your posts and you bring a lot to the table.  Right now might be frustrating but remember there are far more of us who look forward to hearing from you! 

To all others:  I have not been to a PG event of any kind.  I have of course had players who have attended.  If my son gets to where he would need to be (I don't want to be called aside and given a refund lol!) we will absolutely go to PG.  I am in fact begging our organization to send us down there spring 2016.  Maybe once I go I may see or experience some things that I feel need changing.  If that were to happen I would send a polite PM to PG and share my experience.  This is this man's life work.  A dream come true.  I am guessing by this point he has probably already made enough money.  This is a passion for him.  Something he obviously has put his heart and soul into.  Now I know he is a big boy.  But although even he may not like me saying this...  all people have feelings.  Why are people so comfortable ripping this man's heart out by slamming his life's work?  I am as cheap as they come.  When we do go to something PG I guarantee I will not enjoy writing the check.  But at the same time if you want what virtually everyone in baseball america considers the premium baseball experience then you have to pay the premium price.  How about next time we have a PG complaint we politely PM him?  Lets just be a little nicer and enjoy this great site!