Skip to main content

Reply to "Perfect Game PGBA nonsense in Texas"

OK,

I guess this is the only way to communicate with FREE=GOOD on this matter, so here is what I have found out.

The entry fee was not paid on time. So as of Sunday, the tournament director made out the schedule based on all the teams that had paid the entry fee. Schedules are usually produced a week before the event if not sooner.

We do understand that sometimes this is simply a mistake or miscommunication on the part of the team.  Anyway, based on the information we do have, we have talked to the tournament director and recommended we do everything possible to get this team in the tournament.  He, along with others on our tournament staff have said they are willing to get this done, though it will require a new schedule.  I'm hoping that the other teams involved don't complain about the revised schedule.  

So your organization will get a call, if not already, regarding all of this and be placed in the tournament.  Of course, all of this will be contingent on your team agreeing  to play.  If not, there is nothing else we can do and the schedule will remain as is.  And we apologize for any confusion.

If anyone ever has a problem with PG, please contact staff@perfectgame.org. We do try to solve problems when ever possible as long as we know a problem exists.  While I get on HSBBW often, I can't get on every day.