Reply to "PG 17U WWBA /National Academic /Sunshine Northeast /Atlantic Coast Top Prospect"

Thanks again for all the suggestions. I am convinced on the need for going to a PG showcase.

PGSTAFF: appreciate all the nuances to stocking up player projections that come into play. Although challenging, over the course of many years, these intangibles that we refer to (body type, arm action, command, secondary pitch readiness, poise, ability to get batters out, etc) have coalesced with metrics (pitch velocity, spin rate, etc). Together they are better aids to project what a 16 year old could be in 3-5 years, maybe beyond. I am convinced that PG has a lot to add to a players profile and showcases might be the most appropriate venue, at least one that the consumer and seller both can reach (in our case the player and the college scout). We will attend the National Academic Showcase as PG has told us that event attracts the most academic colleges and my 2017 fits there a bit better with his test scores, etc.

MKBASEBALLDAD: thanks for your personal experience with boys that share my son's data. It is encouraging.