Skip to main content

Reply to "PG 2007 Top 2000 High School List"

08catcher, acutally I do know you and your son. He's a catcher with the initials of BS.

Want to see a class act, look in the mirror. You're the one who instigated an argument on the PG site calling another catcher lazy, full of himself, and having a nasty attitude....talk about class act!

Your post, and you actually mentioned the kids name in it: (My son has played against him since they were 10yo. His attitude reflects the coaches he has played for. He is lazy at times(that came from a very respected catching coach) and is pretty full of himself, but other than that the kid can play.....he has a nasty attitude). Class act. That rock is not a rock I crawled out from under. That rock you see is your head.

BTW, the reason I brought your son's grade into it is because it is usually the parents of kids with low grades who feel slighted and begin to snipe at PG. It is a common theme on these boards for that to happen.

Quit looking for everything for free. Do you pay for your local newspaper? Do you pay for cable television? Do you subscribe to magazines? Should they all be free, too? In reality, alot of newspapers are moving toward subscription based readership on the internet. After all, they're only reporting the news, and we're all entitled to that for free, aren't we if using your logic?

PG runs a business, as do Rivals, and BA. If you don't want to pony up for the product, then don't. But, PG provides more than their competitors do for free.
Last edited by wayback