Skip to main content

Reply to "PG EVENT MOKENA IL"

06BBDAD....

Thanks for the praise, but I'm learning just like you. From 'posters' like Beenthere, TARatko, Fungo, TRHit, gosh, so many others.

To answer your question, no, Andy is not going to the Mokena ID event. We are having a small family 'get together' for our youngest daughter who just finished receiving her "associates" degree.

I understand that PG is having a Pitchers/Catchers Indoor Showcase coming-up in Cedar Rapids sometime in March. Andy wants to go to that event, if invited. He also received an invite to the Midwest Prospects Showcases in Texas. Those are the end of July, early August, and he will be doing one of those. He will then start doing, hopefully a bigger PG event. Was invited to the PG Underclass Showcase in Florida, but couldn't go because of long-standing holiday plans. Also wants to do one or two college camps between now, and the end of 2004.

The summer high school baseball schedule, taking an extra class in summer school, and travel baseball, will dictate if, and when we go to an event in June or July. I doubt it though.

How about your families plans?

"You observe a lot by watching."
Last edited {1}