Skip to main content

Reply to "PG Fall National Prospect Showcase Invite"

I suggest that anyone truly interested in recruiting or other college baseball subjects listen to the PG College Baseball Show with Darron Sutton on the College Sports Radio Network.  Over the course of the preseason and season you will hear what many of the top coaches from every division have to say about recruiting, their team, and college baseball.  They are interviewed every week and I don't think any coach has ever refused to be on the show. This show has been on for the past three years.  BTW, I only know of one college coach that has ever posted here.  Maybe a couple former coaches which would include myself. Our college coverage is led by Mike Rooney, former recruiting coordinator at Arizona State who helps Sutton host the show.  People could learn a lot from what all these coaches have to say.

Also there is the PG show on the MLB Radio Network after every Sunday night game.  Again players, coaches, scouts and others involved in amateur baseball are on the show every week.  It's the only radio show about amateur baseball.  It goes on most of the year.

Please, this is not a promotion, these shows have been going for three or four years and I doubt if I have mentioned them here more than once.  It doesn't make us any money, just the opposite, but they are very informative shows that many on here would really enjoy.