Skip to main content

Reply to "PG scout notes (stats)"

I feel like I get both sides of it. I have 2 that have been through the system. One was talented one not near as much.

One side I agree with every part of your baseball comments and he benefited as a player from the events. The other was there solely because his team went and he was part of the team, he sat more then he played, he isn't being recruited...but his (my) money was just as green to PG as when the other was there benefiting.

Point being the WWBA is too big to be exclusive, it is an event that has grown way past its roots. There aren't enough truly talented teams to justify them half being there but there is a quality product in demand so they come anyway. I don't mind saying PG is one organization I have very much respect for but they continue to grow and change. With that growth and revenue they need to continue to improve the full line of services.

You notice during the weeks of the BCS and the super25 there is none or very little of this...it is a much smaller field.

And I feel for you on the client level, sometimes they drive me insane or at least seem like it but they will never ever know it!!