Skip to main content

Reply to "PG Sunshine East/Academic showcase"

Originally Posted by whits23:
Keep in mind a few things..the filming was not free  so if you got that you basically spent about about 1k total (which i did) to have someone tell you how fast your kid runs a 60 and how hard he throws a ball and what his swing looks like and shoot some footage of it.

I think as pg has grown sometimes the quality of guys they have doing the scouting can lessen as i saw some who were on cell phones or talking to parents or other guys during a lot of the time.

I will jump in on this one... the filming is ABSOLUTELY FREE.
If you paid for filming it was the Skillshow "add-on" filming which is nothing more than an extended compilation of all the clips you get for FREE.

So for instance if your kid is a position player he was filmed running the 60, BP and his I/O. All of those clips will be posted on his profile in a few weeks when they are edited.... for FREE.

If you paid for the Skillshow that will also be posted under his profile and I believe with that you also get access to their site to upload more videos. I've never paid for any filming with PG and really in my opinion is a waste of money.

To your point about the guys they have doing the game "notes"... I would agree. Some of them probably shouldn't be doing the games.

I wasn't at this event so can't talk to what you saw specifically but we do a lot PG events (last one was weekend before Memorial Day) so I hear what you're saying.
Last edited by jazzmik