Skip to main content

Reply to "Pitching Inside"

TG,
The post won't die because you won't let it die.

The original intention of this thread was to inform websters about a product for help in pitching inside, after three posts, the topic turned when you posted about your son and certain comments about pitching inside which other websters didn't like, you in turn didn't like their responses. For someone who appears to me to be pretty intelligent, you still don't understand that. Or possibly you do post on purpose what you do, so that attention is brought to you and it can revlove into a whole different thread on purpose.
People only become judgemental when they feel a need to be. That seems to be something you don't like, but your posts cause many to be that way. As some of teh websters have witnessed by your participation in other internet discussions, when the conversation doesn't flow to your liking or stay on topic you get upset. Yet you have done the same to this topic.
You don't like people being nasty, you complain to me I am nasty, yet you made some comments to me about my son in a pm that were uncalled for. On here though, in front of everyone, you will go out of your way to find a way to compliment, I am not into that stuff.
I saw a post from another site sent to me from another person here and I have to tell you I have NEVER seen such a nasty post like that here in 5-6 years. You need to stop calling people judgemental.

I'll end the discussion and also let you know from now on I will end all that do become a bit controversial when you post.
Last edited by TPM