Skip to main content

Reply to "Pitching machine advice"

Thank you.
I need power though and an auto feeder that allows you to set the delay between pitches to at least 10 seconds or so. I want to be able to admire my hits. Eg watch the ball. And up to 65mph to 70 mph from the mound.

I didn't see any on Craig's list like this. And I only saw one one wheel jugs for I forget.

I realized with the Zooka it wasn't that accurate. It might be in the 90% range with dimple balls but probably not with real balls. I tried it for a couple hrs with a friend yesterday. We manually loaded the balls.

I tried it with the auto loader today in his yard. 40mph or a bit slower. I only had it pitch. No batter. I wanted to try the auto loader. The pitch delay was about 3-5 seconds and that was way to fast if I was batting. I read the delay depends on pitch speed and angle. You can't manually change it. Max delay Zooka told me was about 6-6.5 seconds between pitches. That's to fast for me.

Plus I have to make two trips when by myself. I can't carry everything from my truck to a field in one go. I need to figure out a way to make some kind of a cart or something to help.