Skip to main content

Reply to "Player Speaking To Coach"

First if this is one game I have no idea why it would be time for anyone to speak to the coach.  Second maybe the answer wouldn't e nonsensical if you got it first hand.  And finally folks this is just a choice there is no right or wrong.  Once again I feel like this is a case of taking the 'high road' and doing it the 'right way'  and somehow if a parent wants to directly talk to a.coach they are some shadey loathsome character.  If we are so bent on saying this is the 'right way' to handle things how about someone start producing some hard evidence?  And regaling us with stories is not evidence.  Until then it is just an opinion.  Here is the beauty of parenting.   You get to choose how you do it!  With apologies to the OP, this frustration is not directed specifically at you.  Just kind of a straw that breaks the camel's back.  So tired of the attitude that making your son 'man up' and 'handle his own affairs' (especially when he is probably not at an age to do it - in my OPINION) makes for such great parenting.