Skip to main content

Reply to "Player Videos on Social Media"

I've been running Flatground since 2018. You'd be amazed at how many people get recruited off of Twitter videos...it's well in the hundreds if not thousands. All for free.

I've also gotten guys signed with major league orgs, pretty regularly, including one last month.

https://redbirdrants.com/2022/...ourney-logan-sawyer/

"Just days after Pitching Ninja’s endorsement, the closer for the Evansville Otters had hundreds of thousands of views of his video. “He has such a passion for the game, especially for guys that don’t get the spotlight,” Sawyer explains about Friedman. “He’s done so much for me, but other guys as well.”

With an endorsement from Pitching Ninja, Sawyer’s life quickly changed. While working at his HVAC job in Knoxville, Sawyer started receiving phone calls from MLB teams. “There was a lot of loud noise in the background,” says Sawyer, “And they go ‘where are you at’ and I said, ‘I work HVAC, I’m up on the roof right now!” The interest had grew to over 20 MLB organizations, 10 independent teams, and multiple international teams– and pretty much all of the attention was a result of Sawyer’s Twitter post from just a few days earlier."