Skip to main content

Please Identify Your Son

It dawned on me that I know or have watched play, a large number of players whose parents are active on this site.

One of the best things about this site is that many of the highest level players in the country have parents trying to help others.

I sometimes wonder who the son's of some posters are. Even though I know who many are, there are some that I'm not sure who their son is. I just get the feeling that I know who they are.

I think it would be great to know who the players are that have such sharing parents. I think many would be surprised at the team that could be put together using only the children of hsbbwebsters.

Many are in professional baseball, many are college stars, even more are excellent college players and many are among the top high school prospects in the country. Some are just good players at some level.

I sure understand someone wishing to remain anonymous and I respect that. I just think it would be interesting and educational for all of us to know just who is involved here.

Plus that I'm a big believer in "the power". Please don't laugh, but I believe that the more people pulling for someone the more likely something good will happen. There's a powerful force in having huge numbers on your side.

I know I pull for those kids that are associated with this site, whether they ever attended one of our PG events or not. It's a lot of fun following them.

If you feel comfortable with it, please tell us who your son or son's are. Guess I don't expect a lot of responses, but it sure would be very interesting.
Original Post