Skip to main content

Reply to "politics"

Seeing some really bad things going on as far as politics go in my area. I think a dad I know posted here for advise and if that wasn't him then someone has an identical story, he was slammed here for his statements and pretty much told if his son was cut then he obviosuly wasn't good enough and that the coach cut at least the right parent, etc. Later the dad was riducled for being happy when his son was asked to play for a very good sumemr team in our area. If this is the same family I am thinking of, the kid does deserve to be on the high school team more so than many that are and is a GREAT kid, one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to. The parents have never said a word in the stands about their feelings but I am sure it is the same family. It has to be. This can't be happening this badly everywhere. Just odd how one poster is encouraged and the other is discouraged on basically the same topic.

I wish there was really something that could be done to eliminate this everywhere. It is getting worse and worse.