Skip to main content

Reply to "politics"

Calling all REALLY GOOD COACHES! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!

As the woodman said, at the last school board meeting, the SB voted to remove the current AD. We are looking for a REALLY GOOD ATHLETIC DIRECTOR! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

The job, posted, is for .60 FTE. The current AD, at 60% made $83,000. BUT WAIT! There's more!

I recently acquired the stipend list from the interim (it's a long and obscene story) superintendent by way of the guy who is leading the charge to "take back" our school from the thugs (think Crook County, the State of Illinois, "the Chicago Way", and the current occupants of the WH.....

The Head Coach for each sport makes $7,940. The assistant coaches make $6,200. Let's review. The baseball/softball season goes from March 1 through the 3rd week in May. 12 weeks? That's it. And most of them aren't good, they are "friends of" the AD.

In April 2008 (when the economic troubles had reared it's ugly head), the old school board offered the teachers a guaranteed 5 percent per year for FIVE YEARS. A 25% increase. Crazy.

Oh, we have one "teacher" who is the chairman of the two Language departments (English and foreign) teaches ONE CLASS and makes $160,000.

All of you REALLY GOOD COACHES AND TEACHERS! PLEASE COME TO MY SCHOOL! WE NEED YOU!!!!! I'M NOT KIDDING!!!!!!

Oh, I should add the weather is Chicago is always perfect. Sunny, warm, delightful.
Last edited by play baseball