Skip to main content

Reply to "politics"

Had to chime in on this one as the title peaked interest. Grew up in a small daddy ball town that caused me start wrestling in the winter (had zero issue with politics in that sport, and actually fell in love with it).

However, reading through the post this doesn't sound like "politics" at all. As far as the coaching being bad??? that may or may not be real as they do win more than they lose, but it doesn't really matter. The funnel is starting to happen and the kid doesn't seem like he wants to put in the work (sorry if that came out harsh, I was just trying to sum it up).

Truly, I mean no disrespect. It seems that he has natural gifts as he made the JV baseball team as a freshman, and is a 2-way football player for years with all with very little effort/training. As every knows natural gifts only takes you so far. Hard work and dedication is needed to further his sports future. I recommend taking the advise mentioned before, and evaluate what is actual and perceived. After all, there is much more to life than just sports!