Skip to main content

Reply to "Labrum injury – bad timing"

PABaseball posted:

I don't know the whole situation but, if money is a factor, why not consider the juco route? From what I understand he was considering D2s/NAIA - not high academic schools. Save some money, get healthy and then transfer to a 4 year. I don't know if these schools are public/private, but even if baseball out of the picture, that is two years of tuition saved. 

Thanks for taking the time to give me your thoughts PA. It's much appreciated! He actually has been looking primarily at higher academic schools, mostly D3s, and all private. The D2 that had interest is a pretty good school academically as well but we really haven't seriously looked at the juco route for a few reasons: 1) we do not feel it would put him in the type of learning environment that he wants to be in, 2) baseball is not the #1 priority, and 3) he has expressed that he doesn't want to transfer in the middle of his undergraduate education unless there is no other choice. There's much more to this conversation but that's crux of it. I'm sure this will all work out but it's definitely trying my patience at the moment. Thanks again!