Skip to main content

Reply to "Power Summer Collegiate League"

My son played a few years ago.  I can't really speak that much to the level of play as the only game we managed to catch was the all star game.  The guys in that game were good to very good, but my son indicated that the overall group was quite mixed and he would have liked to face a few more high-quality arms. He liked his coach, but the coach decided to divide the playing team equally, which he was not crazy about.  He liked he gym a lot.  I think he had fun -- probably too much fun -- living in the complex with other players, but note that it's not really as nice as pictured.   Decent location and close enough to restaurants, hotels with pools etc.  The Palm Springs stadium is very nice, but I think when he was there the all star game was the only one played there, other than when they did their pro day or whatever.   The games were at local parks or high schools.   As mentioned above it's important to understand that summer temperatures in PS range from torrid to nuclear. You don't want to be there, much less play baseball when it's nuclear.   Feel free to PM me if have any questions.